Our Core Values
- As an Episcopal parish we embrace the tradition & style of our worship that draws us closer to God.
- We value the variety of scripture reading in worship, in biblical preaching and in teaching.
- The ministry and presence of the Holy Spirit is a vital part of our journey of faith.
- We celebrate the diversity of individual perspective and gifts of each member;
- We care for each other in the name of Jesus Christ
- And we enjoy being a family of faith that welcomes all who wish to join us.
To be a genuine Christian community where God's love is taught, lived, and shared so that all will come to know and follow Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
People on their knees in prayer empowered by the Holy Spirit to share their faith and to participate eagerly in meaningful ministry and risky mission within and outside the church with commitment, joy and enthusiasm, that is a contagious attraction for others.
A self-supporting parish, increasingly realizing more of God's will and our potential in Jesus Christ by intentionally being hetergenous in age, diverse in style of worship and music, expansive in ministries and mission.
A church sincerely people where they are, whoever they are, welcoming friends and strangers alike as our guests, and creating and expanding regular opportunities for Christian fellowship and Biblical nurture, thus enabling all to experience what our Mission Statement declares.
Known in the wider community as a church with attractive, well-kept facilities that are fully used year round, with physical and spiritual doors wide open to everyone, a place of both high energy and serenity where people have their spiritual, emotional and physical needs met by and with a warm, friendly, cheerful, caring family of faith.
An exciting, joyful and gracious atmosphere of the presence of God resulting in increased worship attendance, generous giving, and growth in personal and practical Christianity for all ages!